Tuesday 12 February 2008

365 / 177 - Being Disorganised

Today I was too disorganised to remember to take my 365 photo, and now there is no light. Checking my camera, I realised that I wouldn't have been able to take photos anyway as I forgot to put the batteries on to charge yesterday. Oops. A double helping of pictures and crafty musings tomorrow, hopefully!

In the meantime, a small "yay!" as I noticed that 2,500 people have my shop marked as a favourite on Etsy...
... a medium-sized "wow!" because my Flickr photos have been viewed over 40,000 times (though most of those were probably my mum ...
... and a big "hurrah" for the nice mention my teacups got on the Craft blog yesterday (hello to anyone following the link from over there!). My sitemeter has been quite overwhelmed today thanks to that one, lots of visitors :)

1 comments:

malevolent-mimi said...

congrats on so many fav's!

Your creations are quite tasty looking ^_^

Best of luck to you! Looking forward to 2,500 more favs

♥MD