Saturday 2 August 2008

Leaning Towers of Felt (C365, day 327)

Last night I pottered about doing a few bits and pieces and then curled up on the sofa to cut up some felt squares:
It's always a bad sign when my craft work ends up covering the sofa simply because there's no room for it on the coffee table - lots of tidying up to do this weekend I think :)

In other news: I can't believe it's August already! Where have all those months gone? I'm thinking a lot at the moment about what I've made and acheived in the past year, as August last year was when I decided to start my 365 project (15th August to be exact) and started to really get stuck into this crafting lark. 18 months ago I was ill and unemployed and a bit depressed about it all and now I make stuff every day and I'm starting to feel really genuinely proud of my craftwork and I'm getting all misty eyed and nostalgic about my first year of "serious" crafting. So much felty goodness! So many photos! So much wittering on about the likes of Etsy and Flickr! And so many cups of tea! Never underestimate the power of a nice cup of tea...

3 comments:

none said...

Well done you, I know it's not been easy for you at times, you fully deserve to be a bit proud of yourself - not to mention how much you've inspired so many other people too, including me. Thank you and long may it continue x

Jenny S said...

Sounds like a celebratory cup of tea is needed! :)

Well done on all you've achieved, it sounds like a lot of hard work and you should be so proud!

xo

Mon Petit Lapin said...

Over 1000 sales, a fantastic shop and inspiring people like me to blog about tea is definately something to be proud of! All the best, Becky