Thursday 29 October 2009

Christmas Crafting

As well as plotting some new gift-wrap tutorials for this festive season, I've also got some Christmas ornament tutorials planned.

But, as with the gift wrap, they're not quite ready to show off just yet so ... yes, you guessed it, here's a round-up of last year's tutorials. I liked some of these so much, I added them to my own Christmas range!

Sweet & simple hearts and stars: Christmas puddings:And baubles you can decorate any way you fancy:(And yes, I know this is slightly lazy blogging but please bear with me - I'm busy making new things behind the scenes, I promise!)

6 comments:

Drycha said...

so nice :)

Tiffany said...

Yum! They look so delicious :D

btw, package sent!

Anonymous said...

Hi
i'm Monica to Milan Italy
tomorrow 'll make a post about your tutorial in my blog
bye
Moni

estibogar said...

I like your christmas gifts.
You are good in this....

mikadosaim said...

Wow, marvellous tutorials... unfortunately xmas it's just gone, but next year I'll try to do them ^^
Thanxs a lot!

allsocute said...

wow, love them :)